We are excited announce our strategic partnership with Drone Centre! As a powerful mission planner and inspection tool Drone Centre enables wind turbine manufacturers, public safety officials, and aviation personnel to identify and react to asset issues by providing AI powered results. With a front end app, that includes pre-flight checks, automated site surveys, logbook, weather and more Drone Centre can also be used as a Canadian compliance tool.
A list of Drone Centre’s app features include:–Flight Scheduler
– Pre-flight checks- Airspace – Automated Site Surveys
– Log Book
– Local Weather & Weather Meter (Device Accessory Purchase)
– Drone/RPAS Inventory
– Send electronic flight authorizations to Nav Canada– Create and manage your pilot profile and Drone/RPAS aircraft
– Plan a flight path to specific duration, altitude, and airspace requirements
– Connect to any supported DJI Drone
– Search our predefined list of Drones/RPAS
Canadian UAV Solutions is available to provide a comprehensive breakdown to those in asset inspection and beyond, regarding how Drone Centre can be incorporated within their work flow. With over 7 years of experience in the UAV industry, Canadian UAV Solutions is a leader and industry pioneer in Drone Remote Sensing and Inspection. We comply to the highest standards within Canadian UAV regulations and law, and we know that DroneCentre will be a great asset in maintaining this high degree of excellence within our operations as well as our clients.
Images and quotes courtesy Canadian UAV solutions